About the Stadium
The stadium has hosted many Currie Cup and Super Rugby play-offs over the years. In addition to the rugby matches featuring the Lions, the stadium hosted matches during the 1995 Rugby World Cup, several British and Irish Lions tours, 2009 Soccer Confederation Cup and 2010 Soccer World Cup. Emirates Airline Park is regarded by many as the unofficial home ground of the Springboks, as the team has the best winning home record here. The Springboks have played many memorable matches against other national teams at Emirates Airline Park, including the All Blacks, England, Australia, Argentina, France and Ireland.
About the Suites
Our 301 suites offer a private facility for business or personal use, with outstanding uninterrupted views of the pitch. As a suite holder, you will occupy the suite for all scheduled Super Rugby and Currie Cup matches, as well as the Springbok Test.
As a suite holder at Emirates Airline Park, you will enjoy:
- An association with South Africa’s most iconic and prestigious rugby stadium.
- Private environment for you to entertain your guests, with direct access to premium seating.
- Option to brand and personalise your suite.
- Preferential rates for using the stadium’s facilities for conferences, meetings, banquets, and other functions or events.
- The chance to meet the Lions players at the annual suite owners function.
- Special window period to buy additional suite and stand tickets for international play-off matches.
Get in Touch
You are welcome to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to request information.